Please note the following application tips to increase your job chances right from the start:
- Your application should be made online or by post and should be marked as an application.
- Your application should include a cover letter, curriculum vitae and relevant references.
- Please state clearly for which position you are applying and what your job-related salary expectations are.
We are happy to receive your application!
Join the Wethje team and help us shape the future of lightweight construction!
We want YOU for our 2019 training year!
We offer trainee positions in the following professions:
Process mechanic for plastic and rubber technology (m/f) for the fibre composite materials specialist division
- Body shop paint technician (m/f)
- Industrial sales management assistant (m/f)
- Electronics engineer for operations technology (m/f)
Are you committed and have ambitious goals? Are you outgoing and interested in the automotive and aerospace industry as well as in lightweight construction?
Then THIS is the right place for YOU.
Our vocational training enjoys great esteem in the field and the exam performance of our trainees are proof of the high quality of our training. The apprenticeship pay is nothing to scoff at either. Transportation expenses and contributions to capital-building payment schemes are further benefits enjoyed by our trainees. Most of our trainees are taken on as employees and make use of the in-house opportunities for further professional development.
You can look forward to a diversified and challenging vocational training in a future-oriented and dynamic company.
If you are interested in a vocational training with Wethje, we are looking forward to receiving your application via email or mail. Please send it to:
Wethje Carbon Composites GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 85 49 – 97 12 – 0
Note: To prevent spam emails, we replaced the “@” in our email address with “[at]”. Please use “@” instead, if you wish to contact us.